Genesys, a leader in providing solutions for customer service, also has a training program among its many services. Among training program, there exists a long list of different certifications pertaining to customer service, which are further separated into 2 groups: the Genesys Certified Professional Program Version 8 and the Genesys Certified Professional Program Version 7. This article will discuss two particular certifications that belong to the latter group: System Consultant for Inbound Voice and Developer for Inbound Voice Routing.
System Consultant for Inbound Voice
This certification comes in two different exam codes: GCP7-CIV, as referred to by Genesys, and GE0-701 Exam, as referred to by many exam preparation kits. The System Consultant for Inbound Voice targets the partners of Genesys that assist the customers in the planning, installation and configuration in relation to the inbound outing of voice interactions. Those who wish to take this certification should be able to accomplish the following skill-set objectives:
- Identify and define terms used by Genesys to describe the components and functions of the Customer Interaction Management(CIM) platform.
- Describe and use the architecture and functionality of the Genesys 7 Framework, Routing and Reporting Solutions.
- Plan, install and configure the Genesys 7 Framework, Routing and Reporting Solutions.
- Be able to read and explain T-Library messaging.
- Be able to use the Genesys 7 Framework, Routing and Reporting Solutions GUI.
- Be able to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot the Framework, Routing and Reporting Solutions’ components.
- Interface with the available resources of Genesys to research implementation questions and analyze problems.
Developer for Inbound Voice Routing
This certification comes in two different exam codes: GCP7-DIV, as referred to be Genesys, and GE0-702 Exam, as referred to by many exam preparation kits. The Developer for Inbound Voice Routing is all about providing all the Routing Developer needs to create and maintain routing strategies in the contact center. Those who want to receive this certification should be able to fulfill the following skill-set objectives:
- Explain the architecture and functions of the Genesys Framework and Inbound Voice Routing.
- Plan routing strategies that are based on business requirements, as well as with an understanding of all possible scenarios, then describe their impact on other systems.
- Create routing strategies for a single- or multi-site contact center by updating routing-related objects and applications in the Configuration Layer Identify.
- Access, update and use the available data with routing strategies.
- Use Virtual Queues to leverage the relationship of routing and reporting.
- Test a large variety of routing strategies, including debugging and monitoring, developing and implementing and interpreting.
- Deploy and manage these routing strategies.
This is special offer for reader of this authorland.net.You can use the following coupon code to get a 15% discount on all IT Certification Exams from Test4prep.com.
Coupon Code: K479824Y64